The term “Wear the pants” is one that we’ve all heard before, but I’m good. Keep the pants and let me have the shirt. Thanks.
Men’s shirts are just so comfortable and always a good look. I can’t think of one reason why all Women don’t own one. We deal with a lot, but when it comes to dressing- How fortunate are we to be able to shop in our spouses, Father’s or Brother’s closets? Too damn fortunate if you ask me.
Personally I feel hella sexy in a Men’s shirt. Sexy is about the feeling and not the fit. Even if covered up head to toe, the sexy will be seen in your posture, eyes and walk to name a few. Leave a button or two undone, sleeves rolled up and I’m ready to take on the world…close a deal of some sort! So get the shopping and get the sneaking in those closets. But imagine you do steal it and show up with it on date night?!…Like “Hey boo *wink*” He would love it.
- Wear it with a skinny belt around the waist(gives instant waist and peplum look) with slacks or a pencil skirts
- Wear it as a dress(if long enough)
- Kids play date with some jeans, sneakers and sunnies
- Off the shoulders for a date night
- Leave a few buttons undone from bottom to expose midriff or tie it.
Now these are just a few that comes to mind. I’m thinking a post or video dedicated to that may be good. No? yes?
Let me know!
Skirt: (H&M Winter) similar here
Earrings: Similar ones here